1. A nurse is reviewing the daily intake and output (I&O) of a patient consuming a clear diet. The
drainage bag denotes a total of 1,500 mL for the past 24 hours. The total intake is: 3 6oz cups of
coffee 1 16-oz serving of clear soup 2 pints of water consumed throughout the day How much is
the deficit in milliliters? 480 mL
2. A nurse works in the military hospital from 1300 to 2000. How many hours does this nurse
A. 8 hours
B. 11 hours
C. 7 hours
D. 12 hours
3. What temperature in Celsius is 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit? (Enter numeric value only) 37 Celsius
4. A newborn weights 3,459 grams. There are 453.59 grams per pound. What is the infant's weight
in pounds and ounces?
A. 7lbs 10oz.
B. 10lbs 7oz.
C. 13lbs 3 oz.
D. 3 lbs 13 oz.
5. What kind of number system is commonly used in the United States?
6. A women received a bottle of perfume as a present. The bottle contains 3/4 oz of perfume. How
many milliliters is this? (Enter numeric value only.) 22.5 mL
7. The metric system of measurement was developed in France during Napoleon's reign. It is based
on what multiplication factor?
A.The length of Napoleon’s forearm
Contact the Author
to contact this author.