Test Bank for Radiologic Science for Technologists 12th Edition by Bushong
Chapter 01: Essential Concepts of Radiologic Science
Bushong: Radiologic Science for Technologists, 12th Edition
1. Matter is measured in ___________.
c. electron volts
Matter is measured in kilograms.
2. Atoms and molecules are the fundamental building blocks of ___________.
Atoms and molecules are the fundamental building blocks of matter.
3. Ice and steam are examples of two forms of ___________.
Ice and steam are examples of two forms of matter.
4. The formula E = mc2 is the basis for the theory that led to the development of __________.
b. electromagnetic radiation
c. nuclear power
d. cathode ray tubes
The formula E = mc2 is the basis for the theory that led to the development of nuclear power.
5. Radio waves, light, and x-rays are all examples of _________ energy.
Ele the Crookes x-ray tube.
Radiology emerged as a medical specialty because of the Snook transformer and the Coolidge x-ray tube.
Please Sign In to contact this author.