TEAS Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
1. In which phase during mitosis do the chromosomes line up?
2. Which cellular organelle contains enzymes that are considered digestive?
A. Golgi apparatus
3. Organs repair themselves through the process of?
C. Cellular differentiation
4. Which of the following is considered a model for enzyme action?
A. Lock and key model
B. Enzyme interaction model
C. Transformation model
D. Transcription model
5. Which of the following statements about enzymes is not true?
A. Enzymes are catalysts
B. Almost all enzymes are proteins
C. Enzymes operate most efficiently at optimum pH
D. Enzymes are destroyed during chemical reactions
6. Which of the following statements about prostaglandins is not true?
A. They promote inflammation
B. They can only constrict blood vessels
C. They are made in the renal medulla
D. They can lead to pain and fever
Contact the Author
to contact this author.