Florida Fire instructor 1 Exam
Questions and Answers
1. The instructor provides opportunity for students to learn through
activities during which part of the Four-Step method of Instruction?:
2. Using the L.E.A.S.T method of progressive discipline in a
classroom envi- ronment, "t" stands for:: terminate the student from
3. The description of minimum acceptable behaviors that a
student must display is:: learning objectives.
4. What is a characteristic that today's fire service instructor should
: Motivational skills
5. A way of earning respect as the instructor is to: follow your own
personal ethical code.
6. When troubleshooting a problem with a multimedia system, you
should first:: look for the simplest thing and work your way through the
7. Mentoring involves the instructor:: working with student to develop and
master course work.
8. In a training situation, the Instructor I should:: put safety ahead of