Your cart is empty!
1. Your role is to ensure the safety and serviceability of the stockpile and monitor AE uploads, transportation, and storage activities. Who are you?
2. You have been appointed as your installation's safety chief. Who is respon- sible for developing, implementing, and managing the ESP as part of the overall safety and occupational health program for the installation?
3. If you are responsible for assisting commanders and staff with resolving explosives safety concerns, which role do you have?
4. You are assigned to support tactical units regarding execution of ESMP. Who are you?
5. The installation commander assigns one person as the POC for all ESMP
activities. Which role does that person fill?
6. Colonel hires you as the occupational safety and health manager by what reg?
7. UXO can be generated
8. UXO safety procedures
9. ammo life cycle field
10. ammo life cycle theater
11. DDESB's mission
12. cardinal rule
13. after ammo leaves reserve, where does it go next?
14. what happens to unusable ammo?
15. document check list:
16. You are working on new ES guidelines for the Army. What key principle should you remember?
17. Where are the minimum level protection regulations found for ES in all services?
18. advantages of DU
19. calibers of DU
20. HC 1.1 primary hazard is?
21. what is the primary hazard for mass fire?
22. If a vehicle is transporting a load of frag grenades, what signs would it have?
23. If a vehicle is transporting a load ammo with fire risk, what signs would it have?
24. What are uses for DUs?
25. basic ops inside an ammo magazine
26. basic ops outside an ammo magazine
27. An organization on your installation is preparing to deploy. Your team must prepare the ammo for them. Which operations are you permitted to do INSIDE a magazine?
28. You must remove and replace grommets on AE at an ECM. How far from the exterior side of the ECM do you have to perform this task?
29. You are tasked to unpack, link, and repack SAA at an AGM. How far from the AGM do you have to be to perform this task?
30. You are inspecting an AGM and the ammo is stacked pretty high. What is the minimum required distance it can be stacked from the ceiling?
31. You know the safety office is conducting random inspections of mag- azines. Which of these ammunition storage guidelines apply?
32. Ammo encounters electrical energy from
33. conductive floors are tested
34. Dumley just finished reviewing the SOP. How often does he need to inspect conductive flooring?
35. When does Dumley need to test his conductive shoes?
36. You will be working in the ammo operations area today. Which clothing material should you wear to prevent static?
37. Which is a common source of static electricity?
38. controlled burns
39. You need to ensure there are firebreaks around your AGMs. What is the minimum distance the firebreak must be from each AGM?
40. While clearing a magazine for fire prevention you notice there are no fire extinguishers in any of the magazines. How many hazard-specific fire extinguishers must be readily accessible where ammo is being handled?
41. You are scheduling a controlled burn to prevent fires. This activity must be located at least how many feet away from an open storage area or building handling ammunition?
42. You are inspecting a magazine and it has no fire symbols. You know the DODIC has the abbreviation BBC beside it. Which Fire Symbols should be on the magazine?
43. You must inspect several operating buildings. Which of these is a require- ment for operating building exits?
44. You are working on a protective construction design. All of these are considerations you must make for AE storage and operating buildings EX- CEPT
45. One of your facilities requires a change in NEW requirements. Can you modify an approved construction design to meet NEW requirements for it?
46. Risk Management Process
47. Your installation has a mission change and timeline that requires the major modification of structures. These modifications will violate explosive safety standards. Which of these deviations do you need?
48. You are planning an amnesty day at your installation. Which of these is a true statement about amnesty turn-ins?
49. When conducting an amnesty day, which of these are true statements about amnesty boxes?
50. The new commander at your installation needs to know who should be on the Real Property Planning Board. Which of these individuals should be members of the board?
51. You are preparing for a presentation with your installation commander about the Real Property Master Plan. Which of these goals will you NOT include in your briefing?
52. Real Property Master Plan
53. The installation commander told you to redesignate a temporary ammo storage site as a permanent explosives site. What do you need to do?
54. The installation administration building at an army ammunition plant is an example of?
55. You find non-standard AE on the live fire range and you don't know
what hazard class or storage compatibility group it belongs to. What do you consider it?
56. A howitzer catches on fire after being fired causing the firing tube to bend. What is the class of the incident?
57. what does it mean if an ammo is approved-nickel-plated and fluted for
58. items considered HERO susceptible
59. EED-equipped ammo can be considered HERO safe when
60. you need to identify ammo specific requirements for malfunctions, where can you find this information?
61. during a malfunction investigation, what does the SO role include?
62. a load of ammo from the ASP has to go back into storage. Which task can be performed OUTSIDE the magazine?
63.one method of preventing static electricity inside an operation area is the use of
The blurred section contains detailed solutions to the Assignment or Exam above.
Patient Initials: M J Person giving information: Patient  __medical surrogate_____(relationship to patient) Date of Birth: 23/4/1980...See Answer
Reflection Health care professionals play a critical role in enhancing health care delivery and quality care outcomes. As they accomplish this mand...See Answer
NURSING DIAGNOSIS #1 The Problem Statement Related To (R/T) As Evidenced By (AEB) NURSING DIAGNOSIS #2 The Problem Statement Related To (R/T) ...See Answer