- There are number of causal factors contribute to violent crime. Identity and discuss those causal factors.
- Rape is one of the most misunderstood and feared crimes. Define rape. Identify and discuss the causal factors that explain why men commit rape. Also, discuss the issues of consent and past sexual history as they pertain to rape cases and explain why these issues are legally problematic.
- The theft of personal property has been known throughout recorded history. Discuss the rich history of theft offenses. Of the millions of property and theft-related crimes that occur each year, most are committed by occasional criminals. Other thefts, however, are committed by skilled professional criminals. Discuss the differences between these two types of criminals.
- Identify and discuss the three major areas of enterprise (economic) crime.
- Why is it that legislation of moral issues continuously frustrates lawmakers? How do public order crimes differ from other types of offenses? Explain the concept of social harm and discuss the contention by some scholars that public order crimes are not necessarily victimless offenses.
Custom Writing Services Available
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org