PN COMPREHENSIVE PREDICTOR 2024 VERSION WITH
NGN COMPILATIONS EXAM QUESTIONS AND DETAILED
VERIFIED ANSWERS 100%COMPLETE GRADED A+
1. A charge nurse in a long-term care facility is reinforcing teaching with a group of nurses
about fall precautions. Which of the following statements made by the nurse indicates an
understanding of the teaching? – ANS-"I will instruct the client to sit when putting on a
pair of pants"
2. A charge nurse in a long-term care facility observes an assistive personnel (AP) who
appears to be under the influence of alcohol. Which of the following actions should the
nurse take first? – ANS-Confront the AP about suspected impairment
3. A charge nurse is observing a newly licensed nurse perform suctioning for a client who
has a tracheostomy. For which of the following actions by the newly licensed nurse
should the charge nurse intervene? – ANS-Suction for 30 seconds
4. A charge nurse is reinforcing teaching with a newly licensed nurse about floating to a
different unit. Which of the following statements by the newly licensed nurse indicates an
understanding of the teaching? – ANS-"I will document in the medical record the support
nurse who assists with planning care for my clients"
5. A charge nurse on a mental health unit is supervising a newly licensed nurse. For which
of the following actions by the newly licensed nurse should the supervising nurse
intervene? – ANS-Tells a client he will lose his phone privileges if he does not take his
6. A charge nurse working in a long-term care facility overhears two AP's in the nurses'
stations discussing a client who was just admitted. Which of the following actions should
the charge nurse take? – ANS-Tell the APs to stop the conversation
7. A client comes to the clinic with reports to nasal congestion. Which of the following
medications should the nurse anticipate that the primary care provider will prescribe? –
8. A client has a large, deep ulcer on her right hip. The primary care provider has prescribed
a woman vacuum to be applied. Which of the following is an appropriate nursing action?
– ANS-Maintain hydrophilic material deep into the ulcer
9. A client is prescribed 2g of ampicillin. The pharmacy dispenses this medication in 500
mg tablets. Which of the following should the nurse give the client? – ANS-4 t