Lenovo Warranty Service Authorization Exam (RWST016) Questions and Answers with complete solutions
1. Which of the following shows the list of components that
must be removed before servicing the LCD panel?: Hardware
Maintenance Manual (HMM)
2. What is electrostatic discharge?: The sudden flow of static
charge from an object with a higher charge to an object with a
3. One key aspect of exceptional customer service is
.: In- volving the customer in the solution process
4. A technician is about to open a desktop PC to replace a
video card. He shuts down the computer, opens it, grounds
himself with the ESD wrist strap, and begins to open the
case. Which step did the technician forget to do?: Disconnect
the power cable
5. What is the Bootable Generator used for?: To create
bootable diagnostics in
Windows and Linux.
6. How do you enter BIOS Setup?: Continually tap F1 during
84. Personal Reference (PSREF) sheets are PDFs that provide
full platform specifications and certifications. Typically,
PSREF updates are released every three weeks. What do
updates usually include?: Specifications for prod- ucts and
models launched since the previous update.
85. You have just performed service to a Lenovo ThinkStation
PC. Which things should you do before exiting the site?
(Select all that apply): Gather up all items you took onsite.
Verify the problem is resolved.
86. What is the first phase of the Onsite Service process?:
Service Acknowl- edgement
87. Recovery media can be a set of DVDs or a USB key. What
do recovery media typically contain?: An archive of the Lenovo
Preload for the customer's system.
88. Which document provides the list of parts that are
classified as CRUs?-
: Hardware Maintenance Manual
89. A comprehensive list of system features and
specifications can be found in which of the following
documents?: Hardware Maintenance Manual
90. In which systems are you most likely to see an M.2 Solid
State Drive in place of a 2.5 inch or 3.5 inch storage drive?:
Ultrabooks and Convertibles