HOSA BOWL Test, Answered 2022/ 12. What population comprises the Alumni Division of
HOSA?: Persons who have been enrolled in the health
13. What caused bubonic plague?: Fleas that were on rats.
14. Who gave the first small pox vaccination?: Edward Jenner
15. Who makes up the executive council?: All officers of
National HOSA and the National Office Advisor
16. What portion of vote must an honorary member have to
be conferred for life?: 3/4
17. Who invented penicillin?: Alexander Fleming
18. How many times a year does the executive council meet?:
At least 2 times per year.
19. When are HOSA affiliation fees due for students who
enroll after January
1?: March 1st
20. Who introduced ether to make patients comfortable?:
William T.G. Morton
21. Who disproved Galen?: Vesalius
Contact the Author
to contact this author.